Yes
100%
 100%  [ 10 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Illuminatii78

re: IF YOU CAN'T MAKE A RAID YOU SIGNED UP FOR, POST HERE.

IF YOU HAVE SIGNED UP FOR A RAID AND ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND, PLEASE LET US KNOW.  YOU MAY EITHER POST IN THIS THREAD, OR SEND IN GAME MAIL TO ILLUMINATII, ALLURADIENAA, OR HOJKILL.

THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM FOR RAID LEADERS WHEN PEOPLE SIGN UP AND THEN DONT SHOW.  WE UNDERSTAND THINGS HAPPEN, BUT PLEASE LET US KNOW AHEAD OF TIME IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.  IF THIS ISSUE CONTINUES, WE WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO FORCE AWARD GP (THE BAD STUFF) TO ANYONE WHO DOESNT POST OR SEND MAIL THAT THEY HAVE TO MISS A RAID AFTER THEY HAVE ALREADY SIGNED UP.

Twochain
In-Game Rank 6

I sent Allura a message on Friday and just sent a message to Illuminati's alt about the raid tonight.  Just to make sure it's clear, I will not be able to make the raid on time tonight.  If all goes well, I should be on for 6:30-7:00.  Hopefully you won't need me!

Ceejj
In-Game Rank 8

Lost power because of stupid drivers + snow. I don't know when I'll get it back. The dark is nice, and the cold water....

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Always Faithful Forum Index -> Raiding Info All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: